Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Don't Worry, Gus Is On the Job

Problem solved! Don't Republicans make you feel safer?


U.S. Rep. Gus Bilirakis, R-Palm Harbor, has a few questions for the Transportation Security Administration about pipeline safety after a trio of teenagers drilled into a pipe carrying ammonia in the Riverview area of Hillsborough County, causing evacuations.

...

“I want to let you know that I am going to be contacting TSA about the security of these pipelines, especially in the Tampa Bay area," Bilirakis told Hawley. He plans to follow up with a letter. He added, “I hope that you will ... take this matter very seriously and respond to my inquiry expeditiously.”


Wow, a letter. I guess the terrorists out there are shaking their boots. Expeditiously.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

We have recently launched a {designer handbag | designer watches | designer
jewellery } (choose one which is most appropriate) blog and we are looking
to spread the word and get in contact with similar websites to ours to
promote relevant blogs and websites.

Please email me at chriss714@gmail.com

Thanks
Chris